Our client is a leading FMCG company with a significant worldwide presence across confectionary and snacks categories. The management team are looking for a highly insightful, commercially minded individual to lead and develop their first ever Revenue Growth Management function. You will be responsible for leading on a variety of strategic initiatives that ultimately have a positive impact on the sales performance of all brand categories across all customers and channels.
Responsibilities will include:
- developing and implementing commercial plans in conjunction with brand and customer owners
- delivering cross functional alignment to the commercial plan
- providing guidelines for price and promotional strategy & tactics
- setting trade investment plans, policies and efficiencies and optimization of all trade terms
- Developing more insightful data analysis tools to monitor and measure channel performance by brand/pack and customer mix / profitability