Our client is an award winning, PE backed, e-commerce led, consumer brands start-up. Its growing fast and this is in large part because of the passionate and ambitious management team at the helm and the exceptional people joining the organisation month. If you want to have a massive impact - this is the right place for you. We are seeking a hungry and versatile finance professional with strong analysis and modelling skills who can provide exceptional insight on the current and future performance of the business, driving improved business decision making, showcasing performance to investors and supporting fundraising. This role comes with daily interaction with CFO, CEO and rest of the leadership team – a huge opportunity to influence major strategic business decisions and direction of a business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Financial modelling – KPI / P&L / Cashflow modelling to support both investment rounds and major strategic decisions e.g. step change in marketing, pricing or proposition
- Ad hoc analysis for leadership team to support day to day trading understanding and decisions
- Board decks – compilation of insightful decks to help board understand performance and support key decisions
- Investor presentations – build decks to support fundraising which are designed to bring clear understanding of the potential of the business. To include the strategic vision, business roadmap and financial plans
- Investor relations with both current and potential investors – providing regular updates and responding to ad hoc queries
The ideal candidate with have exceptional academics (ideally a First Class Degree) and experience in a relevant field e.g. investment banking, management consulting or Venture Capital with an analytical and logical approach and strong accuracy and attention to detail. Whilst we will take as a given that your presentation skills (both verbally as well as how you convey complex themes in a single, killer slide) are unparalleled; we are also looking for a genuine, honest and compassionate team player. This role will offer equity.